As a constructor you have the responsibility for handling over
the desired product to the ship-owner. In addition to the
key-components, modern vessels contains tens of thousands
different components with materials which is liable to create
hazards to human health and/or the environment in the future. To
keep track on this components it is desired that all vessels
contains a Green Passport / IHM documentation.
In the future the market will be dominated by new vessels
created with environmentalfriendly designs in line with the
legislations. Ship-owners will in the coming years prefer shipyards
ready to produce these new kind of vessels. By taking actions today
you will be well prepared for the new situation in the market in
the years to come.
As the shipyard you must ask yourself the following
- Do we want to take social responsibility?
- Do we want to be in the forefront of the market?
- Do we want to be ahead of legislation?
- Do we want to build an organization for the
- Do we want to be a part of a green industry?
Partnering with Metizoft will give you the following
- Environmental and climate friendly vessels
- A shipyard updated for future productions in line with the
- A key-position in the market
- A green image that shows social responsibility
- Knowledge and support in line with todays legislations