A new situation in the market is taking place beyond 2010. In a
world with increasing pollution and manmade threats to the
environment a green industry is taking place, and is rapidly
becoming the new standard for maritime design and productions.
Practically it means new types of components, new systems to keep
track on materials that might become hazardous to environment
and/or human health, and new routines for the shipyards and
ship-owners. In order to stay in line with the new legislation it
is preferable to handle over this part to a third party. By doing
this you will save the company from future frustrations and lower
As the supplier you must ask yourself the following
- Do we want to be in the forefront of the market?
- Do we want to meet the needs of future offshore
- Are we able to supply the next generation of
- Do we want to be a part of a green industry?
Partnering with Metizoft will give you the following
- Environmental and climatefriendly vessels
- A green lifecyclus for each ship
- Knowledge and support in line with todays legislations
- Social responsibility
- A business for future markets